The keyboard can be used even at distance from the system through a simple RS485 4 wires connection with RJ45 connector.
|Interface communication||Display grafico LCD 128×64 px|
The CP110 control panel implements all the features while maintaining compact dimensions and a low price.
Through the panel it is possible to:
Through the panel it is possible to:Select options Details
• Show the system functioning information
• Show and modify the system functioning parameters
• Show the system functioning temperature
• Set ignition and extinguishing programs in the crono-thermostat modality
Handy, ergonomic device. Extreme attention to detail. It can be wall mounted with magnets. It has touch sensitive keys for switching on & off the stove or boiler, access to user/installer menu for immediate function monitoring.
You may choose where to place the bidirectional “WAYS2” Radio control, in a discreet and functional way. The magnet wall mount allows for easy removal and storage of the 2WAYS2 device.
- Bidirectional wirless connection
- Touch keys
- Transmission range up to 10 m
- AA batteries power supply
- Easy magnetic wall-mounted support
- Implant functioning displaying
- Ambient temperature reading
- Programmable ambient thermostat
- Direct control buttons
- Date/time set and Crono programming
- User menu and password-protected installer menu
Out of stock
PANNELLO DI CONTROLLO WITH LCD DISPLAY
The LCD100 features a multilingual menu. Its LCD display with backlight allows to easily monitor all the information related to the heating system.
The LCD100 is available in the variants with mechanical keyboard, touch and glass.Select options Details
CONTROL PANEL WITH LCD DISPLAY
The K100 features a multilingual menu. Its LCD display with backlight allows to easily monitor all the information related to the heating system.
Through K100 it is possible to:Select options Details
• Display information about system functioning
• Display and set system functioning parameters
• Display system temperature during its functioning
• Set on/off programs with chrono-thermostat mode