The keyboard can be used even at distance from the system through a simple RS485 4 wires connection with RJ45 connector.
|Interface communication||Display grafico LCD 128×64 px|
Out of stock0,00€
Loader500 is an electronic controller that allows to manage filling and loading systems for biomass chopped fuels with the highest efficiency and precision. By using level and proximity sensors, it controls the devices of the implant, allowing to set their parameters and optimizing their functioning.
Inputs connected and monitored:
– Material Level Sensor (up to 4)
– Position Sensors
Outputs connected for the devices control:Details
– Auger Loading Motors
– Extractors Motors
Handy, ergonomic device. Extreme attention to detail. It can be wall mounted with magnets. It has touch sensitive keys for switching on & off the stove or boiler, access to user/installer menu for immediate function monitoring.
You may choose where to place the bidirectional “WAYS2” Radio control, in a discreet and functional way. The magnet wall mount allows for easy removal and storage of the 2WAYS2 device.
- Bidirectional wirless connection
- Touch keys
- Transmission range up to 10 m
- AA batteries power supply
- Easy magnetic wall-mounted support
- Implant functioning displaying
- Ambient temperature reading
- Programmable ambient thermostat
- Direct control buttons
- Date/time set and Crono programming
- User menu and password-protected installer menu
Out of stock
The CP110 control panel implements all the features while maintaining compact dimensions and a low price.
Through the panel it is possible to:
Through the panel it is possible to:Select options Details
• Show the system functioning information
• Show and modify the system functioning parameters
• Show the system functioning temperature
• Set ignition and extinguishing programs in the crono-thermostat modality
CONTROL PANEL WITH LCD DISPLAY
The K100 features a multilingual menu. Its LCD display with backlight allows to easily monitor all the information related to the heating system.
Through K100 it is possible to:Select options Details
• Display information about system functioning
• Display and set system functioning parameters
• Display system temperature during its functioning
• Set on/off programs with chrono-thermostat mode